Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Humidity : The hair question of the day.

<p>What can I do about humidity and the frizz it creates? I get asked this question at least once a day. This is my response (granted it is my own professional opinion) I believe that you should definitely start with a professional moisture shampoo follow by a professional conditioner, but here is the twist, you only put the conditioner on the ends to mid shaft. This way you get that moisture and avoid the over conditioned or greasy look and feel. Don't be afraid of the conditioner it is you friend and your hair will thank you. The other option would be a keratin treatment. I use and prefer Simply Smooth Keratin treatment it has less to no fymaldihyde derivatives. The treatment Will run you anywhere from $215-$245 depending on length of hair. With this you also will receive the keratin shampoo and conditioner as a follow up care. Humidity dries the hair and basically sucks all the nutrients out of it. Try  these and your humidity problems should be resolved.





No comments:

Post a Comment