Thursday, August 11, 2011

Allow me to work my magic.....

Hi I guess  I should start my blog by saying hello friends and i hope my blog interests you.  So lets get started...... Lets start with the fact that not all shampoos are good for your hair, lots of these shampoos cause a waxy build up on the hair that can weigh the hair down and make it look dull and lifeless. These brand named shampoos can be found at your local Walmart, CVS, Walgreen's, so on and so forth (we all know what product I'm talking about). Professional products are out there for your use and even though they are a little more expensive they actually pay off in the end. I find that lots of people don't know how to properly shampoo their hair. I will teach you how right now. First of all pick a shampoo that best suits your type of hair condition, if you have oily hair then you don't need a moisture shampoo, you would need a daily care or a volumizing shampoo. Dry hair does need moisture however and I would like to  recommend Biomega Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, we will get to the conditioner later. Never, Yep I said Never use HOT water to shampoo your hair!!! This is horrible, always used tepid water and shampoo to a lather rinse and repeat. The first time will break up the particles in the hair and the second shampoo will sweep those particles away. This is important people. As for Conditioning, which is key to any hair care prescription, to put moisture and nutrients back into the hair. Always allow conditioner to sit in hair 3-5 minutes then rinse in cool water to lock the cuticle. This locks in the nutrients you need and rinses what you don't need away ( not to mention cooler water is good to reduce body wrinkles). In my opinion its never good to shampoo everyday, I believe every other day or even twice a week is great. You hair has natural oils for a reason, so when you shampoo them away then they don't get to do their job. My preference instead of shampooing everyday try conditioner in its place. I promise if you follow this you will have shiny, bouncy,  full of life, easy to manage hair in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment